- It`s only 4 songs and not a full album and although these 4 songs are, I think, really great, and I love them - some people have said there isn't enough Stevie on the tracks.
- This was a digital download exclusive to iTunes for the first week only. Not everyone has access to iTunes, or wants to.
- Virtually no advertising except for a few really key on-line websites publishing about the release. The band mentioning it was coming out during interviews and on the current tour helps, but there was no real hard date set as to when the EP would actually be released - until it was released.
- The entire 4 song set could be streamed legitimately online at various websites as part of the promotion.
- No hard copy available to purchase.
Whether the band believes this is a successful week is anyones guess... It all depends on what they expected, or wanted to achieve. With this being the bands very first self-release, maybe things will be different when and if this happens again.
All I know, is I'm completely pleased with these 4 songs offered - and think they should continue to either put out a few more EP`s... Or work out a way to put an album together without it taking 2 years.
Onwards... and Upwards...