Top 100 Albums Chart - UK
Week of 27th November, 2010
- Fleetwood Mac's "The Very Best Of" moves down on the Top 100 chart to #85 this week from #76 last week.
- Rumours on the Top 40 Catalogue Chart is sitting at #19 for the week November 20th.
Top 100 Albums Chart - Ireland
Week Ending 18th November, 2010
- Fleetwood Mac "The Very Best Of" moves up this week to #50 from #65 last week. A total of 13 weeks spent on the chart.
Top 50 Albums Chart - Australia
Week of 22nd November, 2010
- On the Top 50 Album Chart, Fleetwood Mac "The Very Best Of" moves up to #30 from #32 last week. This is the sets 112th non-consecutive week on the chart.
- On the Top 50 Catalogue Chart the set takes over the #1 position moving up from last weeks #2.
- On the Top 50 Physical Albums Chart, the disc holds at #27 this week in it's 120th non-consecutive week on this chart.
The recently certified gold (35,000 units shipped) "Crystal Visions" The Very Best of Stevie Nicks Re-enters the Australian Top 50 Catalogue Chart for the week of November 22nd at #35. This is the 13th non-consecutive week the disc has placed on the chart.